- Secure, pull-print release
- Control print and copy output – Dramatically reduce costs!
- Cross-charge departments for their use of facilities
- Provide solutions for pre-pay users in Higher Education
- Confidential and secure print release using existing security cards
- Control access to digital sending functionality
- Reduce consumables waste
Who are SafeCom?
SafeCom is now part of Nuance, one of the largest imaging solution providers in the world. However, the company originated in Ballerup, Denmark and has local offices in England, Germany, France, Bangkok, Singapore and the USA. SafeCom maintains close relations with the world’s leading printer manufacturers, including HP, Xerox, Fuji Xerox, Canon, Sharp and Ricoh.
Prominent SafeCom clients include HSBC Bank, the University of Lincoln in the UK, Swisscom, Vodafone, the Imperial College London, the London Stock Exchange, NATO, Capgemini and Unilever, to name a few.
To join our mailing list to hear about our latest products, sign up using the input below: