HP Imaging and Printing Security Center is the industry’s first policy-based compliance solution for your printing and imaging devices. It enables effective security monitoring and management and can achieve baseline security—no security expertise required. An industry first in security management1
- Apply an effective, policy-based approach to securing HP printing and imaging devices.
- Streamline deployment and monitoring by applying a single policy across your fleet.
- Implement easily—no security expertise required.
- Get a reliable and scalable solution.
Proactive compliance and reduced risk
- Maintain ongoing compliance with automated monitoring.
- Respond to evolving compliance standards using the policy editor.
- Reduce risk with risk-based fleet reporting.
Easy deployment, management, and maintenance
- Increase the security of your HP devices immediately with HP Instant-on Security.
- Help ensure your fleet is secure with the HP Best Practices Base Policy.
- Maximize your existing investments with a solution that supports a broad range of HP enterprise networked devices.
How does it work?
HP Imaging and Printing Security Centre features a simple, intuitive process for securing your fleet. Many routine steps can be automated, freeing up your IT staff so they can focus elsewhere.
To learn more about making HP Imaging and Printing Security Centre an integral part of your company’s overall IT security strategy or to obtain a free 60-day trial, please contact Betasoft today.
HP ePrint Enterprise is licensed by devices. Licenses are available in packs of 50, 250, 1,000 and 5,000 devices. The first years support and maintenance is mandatory.
An installation of HP I&P Security Centre by Betasoft will typically take two to three hours and can be carried out onsite or remotely. Assistance with policy design and security template design can take anything from one to two days, depending on the depth of discussions with the customer.
To join our mailing list to hear about our latest products, sign up using the input below: